Search for Real Estate
Available Brownfield Properties
Sales Tax Exemptions
Pinellas Business and Financial Services Leaders
Barnett Recovery Systems
Danka Business Systems
HSN-Home Shopping Network
Business & Financial Services
A comparison of financial hotspots
across the globe has named Florida as one of the best places on the planet to establish financial technology and support facilities. Rich in diversity, culture, and a knowledgeable workforce for today's global economy, Pinellas County is a business destination that can deliver services worldwide in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
With a pro-business climate, job creation tax incentives, low tax rates, a network of industry professionals, a developed infrastructure, and a skilled workforce, Pinellas is a perfect base for business and financial service corporations.
- 17% of the Florida High Tech Corridor's Financial Services industry employment is located in Pinellas County.
- Over 25,000 Pinellas County professionals are employed in business and financial services.
- The average annual wage for the industry is approximately $69,000.
- Pinellas County is committed to training tomorrow's corporate professionals through unique workforce development programs, internships, apprenticeship and on-the-job training, fellowships, continuing professional education and extensive partnerships with local colleges and national universities.
- Pinellas County's top rated college and universities provide firms with qualified graduates in a variety of majors including Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Accounting, Finance, and Management.